Imagination Station Camp II
Imagination Station: Music For Kids
Music is fun, so are kids. So, that’s where we start. I bring the instruments and the ideas, the kids bring their spirit and smiles, and we explore the vast worlds of rhythm and song through heartbeat, soulbeat, and so much more.
This week-long journey into the heart of music and imagination will be designed for all ages and levels of impairment and functionality. Adam has worked with SALB kids and families since the beginning of 2020, and will create safe, inclusive, and dynamic environments for musical exploration.
Covered Topics & Books Include:
• Heartbeat, Soulbeat, Can’t Beat That ( Music-Making With Body Percussion & Pulse)
• The Light Within ( Featuring Soundscapes and Meditation)
• The Four Directions (Spirit Animals and Drumming)
• “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” by Eric Carle
• “The Water Hole” by Graeme Base
• “Jazz on a Saturday Night” by Diane and Leo Dillon
Each household will be mailed kit of musical instruments so that everyone can make music from home!
This is a 1-week camp. Sessions held 3:00 am – 5:00 pm CST.
June 29 – July 3, 2020.
Young campers of all abilities will share their musical interest, talent, and experience. All campers will experience the joy of creating and sharing music, literature, and nature!
You may register for multiple sessions.
Questions? Please contact SA Lighthouse Children’s Program:
Adam Tutor: email@example.com