Events for Seniors
SAVE THE DATE:
Caregiver Conference – For Families or Professionals Caring for Seniors with Blindness or Low Vision
Please join the San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind for a FREE conference, to include speakers and breakout sessions
When: Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Where: McKinna Event Center 801 W San Antonio St, New Braunfels, TX 78130
More details to follow! Please stay tuned to this page and our Facebook Page for more updates!
Seniors Program Low Vision Clubs
Boerne Low Vision Club
- Club meetings held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 10:30 am
- The Club currently meets at the Rainbow Senior Center at Kronkosky Place located at 17 Old San Antonio Rd, Boerne, TX 78006.
Fredericksburg Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm
- The Club currently meets at the Fredericksburg American Legion Hall located 726 S. Washington St. Fredericksburg, TX 78624.
Kerrville Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am
- The Club currently meets at the Dietert Center located 451 Guadalupe Street, Kerrville, TX 78028.
New Braunfels Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the last Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am
- The Club currently meets at First United Methodist Church located 572 West San Antonio St., New Braunfels, TX 78130.
San Antonio Lighthouse Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 10:00am
- The Club currently meets at San Antonio Lighthouse Seniors Program Sensory Studio located 2300 Roosevelt Ave., San Antonio, TX 78210.
We have several other “pilot” clubs that will be meeting in the near future to include:
Northside Low Vision Club
Southside Bilingual Low Vision Club
San Marcos or Schertz Low Vision Club
Floresville Low Vision Club
For more information on any of the San Antonio Lighthouse sponsored Low Vision Clubs please call 210-531-1547