Events for Seniors
Caregiver Conference – For Families or Professionals Caring for Seniors with Blindness or Low Vision
Please join the San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind for a FREE conference, to include speakers and breakout sessions
When: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 pm
Where: Kronkosky Place, 17 Old San Antonio Rd. Boerne, TX 78006
Each person in attendance will receive lunch and a goody bag! To register, visit: Eventbrite.com ***Must be registered to attend***
For more information call San Antonio Lighthouse at 210-531-1547
Seniors Program Low Vision Clubs
Boerne Low Vision Club
- Club meetings held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 10:30 am
- The Club currently meets at the Rainbow Senior Center at Kronkosky Place located at 17 Old San Antonio Rd, Boerne, TX 78006.
Fredericksburg Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm
- The Club currently meets at the Fredericksburg American Legion Hall located 726 S. Washington St. Fredericksburg, TX 78624.
Kerrville Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am
- The Club currently meets at the Dietert Center located 451 Guadalupe Street, Kerrville, TX 78028.
New Braunfels Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the last Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am
- The Club currently meets at First United Methodist Church located 572 West San Antonio St., New Braunfels, TX 78130.
San Antonio Lighthouse Low Vision Club
- Club meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 10:00am
- The Club currently meets at San Antonio Lighthouse Seniors Program Sensory Studio located 2300 Roosevelt Ave., San Antonio, TX 78210.
We have several other “pilot” clubs that will be meeting in the near future to include:
Northside Low Vision Club
Southside Bilingual Low Vision Club
San Marcos or Schertz Low Vision Club
Floresville Low Vision Club
For more information on any of the San Antonio Lighthouse sponsored Low Vision Clubs please call 210-531-1547